What are the benefits of LASIK?
LASIK surgery in Manhattan & Brooklyn with New York Laser Vision gives you clearer vision to enjoy life without needing contact lenses or corrective eyeglasses.
Studies indicate that LASIK:
- Is successful in achieving 20/20 vision in 85% of patients
- 95% of patients achieve at least 20/40 visual acuity with LASIK
- Results are long-lasting, and most patients don’t require follow-up procedures
Other LASIK benefits include:
- The LASIK procedure is brief
- LASIK involves little to no downtime, meaning you can resume your normal activities after taking some time to rest on the day of the procedure
- More than 8 out of 10 LASIK patients no longer need their glasses or contact lenses for most of their activities